As I have previously mentioned I am an over packer when it comes to going on holiday. One thing I was determined to stream line this year was my beach bag, nothing worse than having to lug a suitcase size bag down to the beach with everything from knitwear to an umbrella in tow. These are my essentials, hopefully it may help some of you guys pack a bit lighter and not have a mangled back by the end of your holiday!
1. Reading material!! You have hours to past and what's better than feeling the sun on your skin and being immersed in a good book. I have my kindle and a magazine just incase I'm still a bit sleepy and just want pretty pictures to look at.
2. Yes I know this is a sun visor something I sure you are likely to see your grandmother in but this one has a bow and I convinced myself that it makes it cool haha. Really its more practical for me as I always have my hair up in a bun so I can have my pineapple poking up while keeping my face and shoulders protected.
3. If I do ever venture into the sea and a miracle/accident happens and my face and hair go under ( I have an irrational fear of the sea) then a tangle teezer and this Charles Worthington sunshine protector spray is essential. Bye bye knots and salty locks and hello L'oreal worthy hair..... well not quite but it is a vast improvement on my Hagrid like hair!
4. Sun protection! Now I am older I'm far more aware of how important it is to protect your skin from the sun and slather up escpecially on your face. I have sensitive skin so sunscream on my face is a no go and I come up with red like boils. I know I know boiled skin and Hagrid hair what a catch! haha. I could not recommend this Dermalogica SPF 30 Super sensitive shield enough, it is amazing and worth every penny.
5. These little Dermalogica pouches actually came free with my sunscream and a moisturiser I bought and they are perfect for storing my phone, headphones and some cash in they also can be attached to the inside of your bag or on yourself!
What are your beach bag essentials? Do you ever bring make up to the beach? I actually wear nothing on holiday in the day and I am sure my eyelashes have grown from the sunshine! Is that possible?
//Bag-Topshop// Sandals- Primark//