Happy New Year to you all! I hope you've had a lovely Christmas, can you believe it is over already? Makes me so sad! I thought I'd share with you a few of the changes I'll be making in 2015 ( I would rather call them that than resolutions as when they are called that I never stick to them haha) as I really enjoy these posts partly because I am nosey and they also give me some inspiration.
1. I will be changing my reliance on public transport and other people!! If I one day want to own that range rover I need to finally get my licence and quit always being the passenger. It will nice to be a bit more independent as well.
2. I plan on blogging twice a week, one beauty post and the other a fashion related post. My blog has always been a creative outlet for me and I have really missed it over 2014!
3. To say YES more!! I am carefree very little and sometimes a bit boring considering I am 22! Now don't get me wrong you aren't going to suddenly see me on the mail online for my delinquent drunk behaviour in my town centre with my skirt up round my neck BUT I do want to live in the moment a bit more and have some stories to tell my future children.... or dogs.
4. Travel! I spend about 85 % of my time, mostly when I am stuck on a delayed southern train, dreaming of being somewhere else and exploring. I LOVE exploring and I have a few places I am dying to see this year and start to enjoy and experience the world we live in. This year Michael I will be Ellie the Explorer ( done in the voice of stars in their eyes)
5. Finally semi linking with point 4 I want to stop wasting my money on clothes that I really do no need, wear what I have got and spend my money more wisely either being going away or buying the one high end piece I have been lusting after for god knows how long. Looking at my finances it seems that Topshop and Wasabi see more of my wages than I do!!
I hope you didn't find that too boring :) I obviously plan on eating better in 2015 but doesn't everyone?! What changes are you making in 2015? If you have done a similar post than link it below as I love reading them.
Speak soon ( fingers crossed, point 2 haha)